con más de 10 años de experiencia y miles de alumnos.
We are a psychotherapy and re-education centre specialized in the diagnosis and treatment of various developmental disorders, psychomotor and language problems, learning disorders, attention deficits, etc.
Our objective is to offer families a comprehensive answer to infant disorders and problems. For this reason, we have an interdisciplinary team of psychologists, pedagogues, speech therapists and specialists in psycho-motor skills development.
Our team has extensive training, clinical experience in the intervention and work with children of infant and primary stages, as well as counselling families and other professionals.
In eduqa, we offer a coordinated team effort starting from the evaluation of the child to the proposed intervention, treatment and monitoring of each individual case.
The interdisciplinary intervention is highly effective in small children: in numerous cases the intervention requires treating various areas of development which demands teamwork.
Our center works with schools and educational institutions and also directly with families.
ORIENTATION TO PARENTS OR EDUCATORS
eduqa organizes sessions with educational professionals and psychologists at their centres about the difficult endeavour of educating our children and the small challenges and difficulties faced by our parents on a daily basis.
Our sessions are aimed at great parents and moms with small daily problems and with great sensitivity for the good work done in the education of their children.
The Parent´s School is a place of learning, and a space where parents learn strategies to improve their competence in handling their children’s behavior problems.
Through information gathering, sharing of experiences and reflection, parents will be incorporating appropriate skills to prevent or resolve the conflicts that are generated in everyday situations. Being a parent is not an easy task, so sometimes we are faced with situations that overwhelm us and we do not know how to deal with. Since not all children are the same, neither is their way of behaving. What sometimes counts for one other times does not work for the other. In this space there is room to analyse, reflect and share our experiences.
• Understand our children and perceive the reasons behind their behaviors.
• Evolutionary stages of the child to understand the normal and expected behaviors according to the age of our children.
• Learn more effective methods to achieve collaboration within the child.
• Increase our sense of control in difficult situations.
• Improve parent-child communication
The sessions will consist of an initial part, with a more theoretic content, and a second practical part, in which we will exchange and contrast experiences in order to understand better and internalize the soluctions.
WHO ARE THEY FOR
• Parents of children from months up to 12 years of age with vocation and desire to stand and reflect on our day-to-day and educational task.
• Parents who have difficulty coping with their child’s behaviors.
• Parents who wish to learn to communicate more effectively and to gain acceptance by the child of the rules and orders established by them.