Guidance for professionals
eduqa provides training to educational professionals
Our centre offers courses of life-long learning to teachers and other educational, pedagogy and psychology professionals. They are courses for early childhood education teachers, primary teachers as well as pedagogy and psychology students. The courses are aimed at professional development and training in specific areas or issues related to their professional work.
The courses are designed for active teachers who wish to update their knowledge, as well as for those who are just about to start teaching professionally.
The courses are designed around two different training levels:
- Courses for parents and graduates who want to start out in the profession …
- Courses for professionals who wish to develop their professional skills and specific knowledge, or specialize in a particular aspect.
Our objective is to provide an extensive experience in the field of psychology and education to improve the quality of life-long learning and therefore enable those working in educational institutions to conduct a training course in an area they wish to specialise.
This way it enables the participants to improve their teaching as well as their educational psychology intervention, diagnosis and intervention skills.
Our team is made up of specialized professionals with extensive work and teaching experience in the field.
The team consists of psychologists, infant and teenage psychotherapists, speech therapists, psychomotor professionals and pedagogues.
- “How to spot….in the classroom.”
- “The importance of emotional intelligence.”
- “Systems and techniques for parent – child and teacher relationships.”
- “Conduct disorders in the classroom.”
- “Evolutionary toddlers 0-6 years.”
Area of speech:
- “Prevention program in teaching vocals.”
- “Preventing speech disorders by orofacial stimulation, feeding and breathing.”
- “How to detect language difficulties in the classroom.”
- “Techniques for encouraging reading.”
Area of motor skills:
- “Psychomotor development aged 0-3.”
- “Psychomotor development ages 3-6.”
- “The importance of motor skills in early childhood education.”
- “Observation techniques in psychomotor development.”
- “Motor development during the first year of life.”