Who are we?
eduqa therapies and child re-education are both enterprises of the infant education company eduqa eduqa itself has over 7 years’ experience and hundreds of students.
eduqa’s work is based on the following fundamental foundations:
- The happiness and development of our children
- The quality of our teaching technique, as well as our facilities and materials
- Good communication in dealing with children and their families
- Staff with first class training, with a clear vocation towards children and a strong commitment to their work.
- Professionalism in management and operational control of processes
We are a psychotherapy and re-education centre specialized in the diagnosis and treatment of various developmental disorders, psychomotor and language problems, learning disorders, attention deficits, etc.
Our objective is to offer families a comprehensive answer to infant disorders and problems. For this reason, we have an interdisciplinary team of psychologists, pedagogues, speech therapists and specialists in psycho-motor skills development. Our team has extensive training, clinical experience in the intervention and work with children of infant and primary stages, as well as counselling families and other professionals.
In eduqa, we offer a coordinated team effort starting from the evaluation of the child to the proposed intervention, treatment and monitoring of each individual case.
The interdisciplinary intervention is highly effective in small children: in numerous cases the intervention requires treating various areas of development which demands teamwork.