eduqaImmersion in English
at eduqa we have a clear objective:
Our project, en-Joy English, is specially designed for learning English at an early age, and is backed up by the excellent results of our students in the Trinity College London exams.
It is based on the following pillars:
English is the vehicular language in eduqa, from the morning greeting, in the dining room and throughout the day.
Development of specific vocabulary
IN THE CURRICULAR AREAS
- Knowledge of the Environment
- Pre-mathematics and Problem Solving
- Reading and Writing
General vocabulary development by topic
The family, the seasons, the food, etc.
OBJECTIVES OF OUR METHOD
- To know and learn the English language through active and participative education.
- Acquire language skills, active listening and use of the language.
- To encourage the child to use English vocabulary through the development of conversations, games, representations…
- Learning to think in English.
- To carry out participatory and dynamic activities, facilitating a more socialised and group treatment.
- To achieve this learning in an open and welcoming environment.