guidance to professionals and educators
eduqa offers training to professionals of the education sector.
Our center offers ongoing training courses for teachers and other professionals in education, pedagogy and psychology. They are courses aimed at teachers of children’s education, students of teaching, pedagogy or psychopedagogy whose purpose is professional development and specific training in areas and themes related to their teaching or professional work.
The courses are aimed at those active teachers who wish to update their knowledge, as well as those who are about to enter professionally in teaching
The courses are designed with two differentiated training levels in mind:
• courses for parents and graduates who wish to start in the profession …
• courses for professionals who wish to develop, expand their professional skills and specific knowledge or specialize in a specific area.
Our objective is to offer the wide experience, in the field of psychology and the education of our trainers, to improve the quality of lifelong learning by enabling people working in educational institutions to carry out a training course in the area that they wish to receive specialization.
Our team of professors are trained professionals with extensive work experience and teaching in this field. The team is made up of: Psychologists, child and youth psychotherapists, speech therapist, psychomotrician, psychopedagogue and pedagogues.
Courses that are taught:
In the educational field:
• “How to detect … in the classroom”
• “The Importance of Emotional Intelligence”
• “Parent-child relationship systems and techniques”
• “Behavior disorders in the classroom”
In the field of Children:
• “The evolution of the child from 0 to 6 years”
In the area of speech therapy:
• “Vocal Prevention Program in the Teacher” • “Prevention of language disorders through orofacial stimulation, feeding and breathing” • “How to detect language dif fi culties within the classroom”
• “Animation techniques for reading”
In the area of psychomotor:
• “Psychomotricity in stage 0-3”
• “Psychomotricity in stage 3-6”
• “The importance of psychomotricity in early childhood education”
• “Psychomotricity observation techniques”
• “Motor development during the first year of life”