The web site www.eduqa.es (or “EduqaWeb”) is owned by EDUQA TRABAJO Y FAMILIA, S.L. (‘EDUQA’) established in Avenida de Burgos 89 – 28050 Madrid, C.I.F B-84372721.
Also, be advised that on any occasion special conditions may be established for use in EdquaWeb content and/or services. The use of such content or services implies the acceptance of the particular conditions specified.
Through EduqaWeb, www.eduqa.es offers users the ability to apply for information and nursery places at EDUQA (through the ‘services’).
3. Privacy and handling of data
4. Industrial and intellectual property
The user acknowledges and agrees that all content shown in Eduqaweb – in particular designs, text, images, logos, icons, buttons, software, trade names, trademarks, or any other industrial and/or commercial signs – are subject to intellectual property rights. They also accept that all other trademarks, trade names or logos, all rights of industrial and intellectual property, all contents and/or any other elements on the webpage, are all the exclusive property of ‘EDUQA’ and/or third parties who have the exclusive right to use them in the course of trade.
The user therefore agrees not to reproduce, copy, distribute, make available, publicly communicate or in any other way transform or modify such content.
The contents, text, photographs, designs, logos, images, computer programs, source codes, multimedia artwork and in general any intellectual creation in this site (as well as the site itself as a whole) are protected as rights Copyrighted by the legislation of intellectual property.
EDUQA is holder of the graphic design elements of Eduqaweb; menus, navigation buttons, HTML code, text, images, textures, graphics and any other content of Eduqaweb, or in any case has the proper authorization for the use of such elements. Content provided in Eduqaweb may not be reproduced in any form or by any means, in whole or in part, or transmitted or recorded by any information retrieval system unless with the prior written permission of said entity.
It is also forbidden to remove, ignore and/or manipulate the ‘copyright’ as well as technical protection devices or other information mechanisms which may contain the contents. The user of Eduqaweb pledges to respect the rights and avoid any action which could cause damage, reserving EDUQA the right in all cases any means of legal action to defend their legitimate rights of intellectual and industrial property.
5. Obligations and responsibilities for the users of Eduqaweb
The user agrees to:
- Make appropriate and lawful use of Eduqaweb as well as the content and services, in accordance with: (i) the applicable law at all times; (ii) the general conditions of use of Eduqaweb; (iii) the moral and good customs generally accepted and (iv) public order.
- Provide accurate information when filling in their personal data in Eduqaweb forms, and keep them updated so that it responds, at all times, to the situation of the user. The user shall be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made and the damage caused to Eduqa or third parties by the information provided.
- Provide themselves all the means and technical requirements necessary to access Eduqaweb.
In spite of the previous paragraph, the user must also refrain from:
- Reproducing, copying, distributing, allowing public access through any form of public communication, transform or modify the contents unless you have permission from the copyright holder or it is legally permitted.
- Introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems which are capable of causing damage to the physical or logical systems of EDUQA, its suppliers or any third parties.
- Causing damage to the physical or logical systems of Eduqaweb, it’s supplies or any third parties.
- Trying to access, use and/or manipulate EDUQA’S data, or data which belongs to a third party, supplier or another user.
- Access or attempt to access restricted areas of Eduqaweb without fulfilling the conditions for such access
- Remove, hide or manipulate notes about intellectual or industrial property and other data identifying EDUQA’S rights, or third parties, included in the content, as well as technical protection devices or other information mechanisms which may be included in the contents.
- Obtain or attempt to obtain the contents using means or procedures other than those which have been made available for this purpose or have been specifically indicated on the web pages – where the contents are those normally used and do not pose a risk of harm or the disabling of Eduqaweb and/or its content.
- In particular, merely indicative and not an exhaustive list, the user agrees not to transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties any information, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and/or images, photographs, recordings, software and, in general, any kind of material which:
- Makes available or allows access to product, elements, messages and/or criminal, violent, offensive, harmful or, in general, contrary to law, morals and good customs socially accepted.
- Protected by the legislation on intellectual or industrial property belonging to EDUQA or third parties, without having been authorized with such use envisaged.
- Induce, incite or promote actions, attitudes or discriminatory thoughts on sex, race, religion, creed, age or condition.
- In any way undervalue or undermine the fundamental rights and public freedoms recognized by the constitution, international treaties and any other applicable law.
- Induce or could induce an unacceptable state of anxiety or fear.
- Induce or provoke involvement which could be dangerous, harmful or hazardous to health and/or mental health.
- Induce, provoke or promote criminal, slanderous, defamatory, violent or, in general, contrary to law, morals and good customs accepted in public order.
- May be contrary to honour, personal and family privacy or images of individuals.
- Is any type of advertising
- Includes any type of virus or program which prevents the normal functioning of Eduqaweb.
If access to certain services and/or contents of Eduqaweb requires a password, it is necessary to use it diligently and keep it a secret at all times. Therefore, the user is responsible for the custody and confidentiality agreeing not to transfer it to third parties, temporarily or permanently, or allowing outsiders access to these services and/or content. They also agree to notify EDUQA and issues which are likely to constitute to misuse of the password such as theft, loss or unauthorized access, in order to proceed with immediate cancellation.
Consequently, EDUQA be released from any liability which may arise from misuse of your password, with the responsibility for any illegal use of contents and/or services of Eduqaweb by any unauthorized third party.
EDUQA is not responsible for decisions which may be taken as a result of access to content or information offered.
EDUQA does not guarantee access to viewing, downloading or use of the materials and information contained in EDUQA webpages which could be hindered or interrupted by factors or circumstances beyond our control.
EDUQA will be liable to remove, as soon as possible, any contents which may cause such damage, provided this is notified. EDUQA will specifically not be responsible for damages which may arise among others;
- Interference, interruptions, errors, omissions, telephone breakdowns, delays, blockages or disconnections in the operation of the electronic system caused by deficiencies, overloading and errors in telecommunications lines and networks, or any other cause beyond EDUQA’s control.
- Unlawful interference with the use of malware of any kind and by any means of communication such as computer viruses.
- Improper or inadequate abuse of Eduqaweb
- Security or navigation errors caused by malfunction of the browser or the use of non-updated versions. EDUQA managers hold the right to withhold all or part of any content or information in Eduqaweb.
EDUQA excludes all liability for damages of any kind which may result from the improper use of the services and unrestricted use by the users. Also, EDUQA is exonerated from any responsibility for the content and information which may be received as a result from the data collection forms, these being solely for the provision of consultancy services and doubts. On the other hand, in case of damages by wrongful or improper use of such services, EDUQA may claim any damage caused from the user.
You will defend, indemnify and hold EDUQA harmless against any damages arising from claims, actions or demands resulting from your access or use of Eduqaweb. You further agree to indemnify EDUQA against any damages arising from your use of “robots”, “spiders”, “crawlers” or similar tools used to gather or extract data or any other action on your part which imposes an unreasonable burden on Eduqaweb’s operation.
The user agrees not to reproduce any contents of EduqaWeb in any way including through hyperlinks, unless authorized in writing by EDUQA.
EduqaWeb includes links to other websites operated by third parties in order to allow user access to information from business partners and/or sponsors. In accordance, EDQUA is not responsible for the content of such websites, nor in a position of guarantor and/or the party offering the services and/or information offered by third parties through third party links.
The user is given a limited, revocable and nonexclusive right to create links to Eduqa’s homepage exclusively for private use and not commercial. Any website which includes a link to our Eduqa web:
- May not imply that EDUQA recommends the website’s services or products
- May not misrepresent its relationship with EDUQA or state that EDUQA has authorized the link or include trademarks, trade names, logos or other distinctive signs of EDUQA
- May not contain content that could be considered distasteful, obscene, offensive, controversial, inciting violence or discrimination based on sex, race or religion, contrary to public policy or be illegal
- May not link to any other page other than Eduqaweb homepage
- Should link to the home address of Eduqaweb, without allowing the link to play a part of their own website or within one of its ‘frames’ or create a ‘browser’ on any page of Eduqaweb.
EDUQA may, at any time, remove any link to Eduqaweb after which immediately proceed to its elimination. EDUQA cannot control the information, content, products or services provided by other websites which have established links to Eduqaweb. Consequently, EDUQA must not be held responsible for any aspect of such websites.
8. Data protection
EDUQA reserves the right to use ‘cookie’ technology in Eduqaweb in order to recognize frequent users and customize the use they make of Eduqaweb by pre-selecting your language, preferences or specific content. ‘Cookie’ used of Eduqaweb, or third parties acting on their behalf, are only associated with an anonymous user and its computer and do not provide the user’s personal data.
Cookies are files sent to a browser by a web server to register the user’s browsing on Eduqaweb when the user enables reception. In turn, you can delete the cookies for which you should consult the instructions of your browser.
Thanks to cookies, it is possible that EDUQA can recognize the browser of the computer used by the user in order to facilitate content and offer browsing preferences or advertising of the user, demographic profiles of the users and visitors to measure traffic parameters, as well as monitor the progress and number of entries.
10. Duration and termination
The service of Eduqaweb and its other services are in principle indefinite. However EDUQA may terminate or suspend any of its portal services. At any time, EDUQA may announce the termination or suspension of any services provided.
11. Statements and guarantees
In general, the contents and services offered by Eduqaweb are merely informative. Accordingly, EDUQA does not give any warranties regarding the content and services offered including: limitation, guarantees of legality, reliability, usability, reliability, accuracy, merchantability except to the extent that by law they cannot be excluded by such statements and guarantees.
12. Acts beyond control
EDUQA will not be responsible at all if they are unable offer service, whether this is due to prolonged power cuts, telecommunication lines, social conflicts, strikes, rebellion, explosion, flood, acts and omissions of the government, and in general all cases of any act beyond Eduqa’s control or any unforeseeable circumstances.
13. Resolution of disputes. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
EDUQA TRABAJO Y FAMILIA, S.L. (‘EDUQA’) is the entity and owner of the website www.eduqa.es Situated in Avenida de Burgos 89-28050 Madrid, CIF B-84372721
EDUQA work and family guarantees the protection of all personal data provided by the user on the website and in compliance with the provisions of Law 15/1999 of 13th December on the Protection of Personal Data in the RD 1720/2007 of 21st December and remaining applicable regulations, informs you that:
- All personal data provided to EDUQA work and family will be treated in accordance to the Organic law 15/1999 of 13th December on the Protection of Personal Data and Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21st December and will be included in a file created and maintained under the responsibility of EDUQA work and family which has been duly registered with the Spanish Data protection Agency.
- The data is collected for the following purposes: (i) management, study and resolution of queries and (ii) delivery of advertisement and commercial by electronic means, about the company, its activities, products and services as well as documentation of various kinds.
- The collection and processing of personal data has taken the appropriate security measures to prevent loss, unauthorized access or manipulation in accordance with the provisions of Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21st December
- EDUQA work and family promises to protect confidential information to which it has access
- EDUQA work and family does not, in any case, use the personal data that you put at your disposal to provide services to third parties other than those referred to above in paragraph b) or, if necessary, to achieve a use of their own.
- The user may at any time, exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition of their personal data and have the right to withdraw consent for any of the purposes mentioned above by sending Eduqa work and family a letter duly signed with our address, indicated above, and clearly stating their contact details which must be accompanied by a photocopy of your DNI/Passport or proof of your identity.
- The user authorizes the processing of personal data provided in the terms indicated. To do this press the ‘SEND’ button located after the data collection form.